6 June 2015

Riding with Milo

Hi everyone, I'm back!

Today I have some news about Milo for you.  Now you will have heard about him already ; he's been here for a while and been doing lots of training.  He has slowly been gaining experience and learning new skills and now he is a proper working member of the stables team.  He is still quite young, but he's very serious about his work here.  He loves being in the arena with other horses and being ridden so I think this is probably his perfect job! He is also a bit quieter in his stable now which is lucky for me as he lives right next door and his feet are massive so when he is shuffling about he sometimes keeps me awake!

This week we have had a group here who have been several times before to the Calvert Trust Exmoor. They are from London and are called the Trinity group.  I met them all and had a couple of pictures taken with them.  One young lady in the group called Bea has been here a few times and always says she likes riding. This time she got to ride Milo.


Bea and Milo

She had a great time and Milo said her trotting on him was very impressive.  I think he is probably super comfy to ride as he has a lovely low stride, certainly not as bouncy as Rooster! Milo was very pleased with himself after the session and started to tell us all how to do things but Teddy soon put him straight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: