2 November 2014

Guest Blogger Daisy 1: My Lovely Horsey Friends

Hi my name's Daisy and I ride every week here at Calvert Trust Exmoor. 
Daisy

I was chatting to my good friend Pilgrim the other day and he asked me if I would write something about the stables. He said that everyone would like to know about my horsey friends so I said that I would; I hope you like it.


I know Bertie very well,he was one of the first ponies I rode here, he's very gentle and loves being groomed, he loves to potter around the indoor school and not do too much if he can get away with it!

Learning with Bertie

Then there's Henry, he's had a bit of a rough summer as the flies really like him! This makes him unhappy,but he's OK now autumn is here. 

Enjoying a ride with Henry

And Jack, well Jack loves to play and zoom around the indoor school, then when he's had enough he takes himself off to the door and asks to go back to his stable! Pilgrim thinks he's really funny.

Zooming with Jack

And of course there's Hendrix,he listens very hard to what I am saying and loves to have fun with me.

Having fun with Hendrix

I mustn't forget the others: There's Duchess she's the only girl and I think that she is in charge! Then there's Safari and Rooster, they are best friends and like to do everything together. And finally there is Teddy and Brin they are the big boys, and both very handsome.

Thank you Pilgrim for giving me a chance to write about my lovely friends, riding here makes me feel really happy, I love learning about the horses and thank you Nicky, Abi , Kerry and Louise for helping me.

Love Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: