10 June 2014

More New Kit for Me!

Kerri, who is one of the riding instructors in our stables, has a young daughter who is horse and pony mad!

This lovely kind young person is called Molly.  She recently went to Badminton Horse Trials to watch horses and riders do lots of very clever stuff. They do dressage, cross country, (which involves very big jumps made of stuff like trees and jumping into water!) and show jumping. 

I've had a go at show jumps before...

Me show jumping!

...well very little ones and admittedly I didn’t have a rider on my back! These other horses sound like really talented chaps to me!

Anyway while Molly was at Badminton she saw a stall where you can get things for very important ponies such as me. As she had heard about me from Kerri she wanted to get me something special.  I am now the proud owner of a Superstar head collar!  It is red with stars and my name on it. 

Look at my lovely head collar!

As you can imagine I feel very proud that she chose me to get something for, and I feel like a movie star in my new head collar.  I am available for Hoof prints on the red carpet and feel sure I will soon get a call from Hollywood!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: