25 June 2014

I'm no oil painting... (but I'm going to be!)

Hey everyone it’s me, your favourite small equine here! 

Last week I had a special group of visitors come to see me, they came to say hello to me in my stable first and took lots of photos of me, then they took me outside to have more photos done in the sunshine. Teddy lives in the stable next door to mine and he was desperate to have his photo done too!

He posed beautifully so the visitors did take some of him as well as me. I am sure mine will look the best but Teddy is a very handsome chap! 

Teddy out for a ride looking handsome!

Anyway the reason for this photo-shoot was to get some good pictures of me for one of these visitors who is an animal portrait artist; she is going to paint my portrait. I'm very glad it's being done from photos as I don’t think I could stand still for long enough to be painted!

I will keep you posted on the progress of the portrait; all the other horses will be very impressed and a little jealous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: