3 June 2014

I'm going to a show!

Hello everyone, Pilgrim here, I heard something exciting this morning!

The stables staff were chatting about me and I overheard Nicky say she is planning to take me to a show! I wonder where the show will be and how I will get there? 

Maybe I will get a trip in the horse trailer. I don’t know what I will be doing there but I will of course keep you all informed. 

I've been having a lot of my winter hair removed recently, underneath the long winter coat is a lovely sleek and shiny summer one but the staff haven’t found it yet!  I think all this grooming is so that I will look my best when I get to the show. 

The things I have to go through! It's not easy being as cute as this you know!

I wonder if I will get washed with shampoo before I go? I expect that everyone there will think I am the cutest pony they have ever seen and of course they would be right!

Surely I'm bound to win cutest pony? look at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: