23 May 2014

I'm back, and I've got a new job with the newspaper!

Hi guys, the mighty atom is back on the blog!  Thank you to Rooster who did a sterling job telling us all about his life. 

We are all busy here now and the weather is just perfect for ponies, we've been out in the fields a lot enjoying the fresh grass.  The riding and driving horses have all been out a lot in the outdoor arena working and taking people for rides and drives down the track, and I've been doing lots of agility outside. 

I've also got a new job!

The lovely people at The North Devon Journal phoned me a few weeks ago and asked if they could use the things I write in this blog in their newspaper.

Teddy say's that's called 'syndication', i thought it was pretty exciting.

The first piece, which i wrote specially for the paper as an introduction all about me, went into this weeks Journal; how fabulous is that!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the stories about me and my friends here in the stables in the paper in the coming weeks and months,apparently I'm going to be in every other week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: