20 March 2013

Guest Blogger Brin 1: Ready to do my bit


Hello everybody, its Brin here, ready to do my bit on Pilgrim’s blog.

Me in the Menage
I’m sure Pilgrim’s told you a lot about me – I remember seeing that photo of me & him in the field; talk about little & large!

Well, what more can I tell you?   I’m doing well here at Calvert Trust Exmoor, working with the rest of the team to give our guests a fun time at the stables.    

I get lots of good food & as well as Pilgrim, I’ve made some good friends.   At the moment I’m sharing a field with Duke; have you met him?  Well, let me tell you he knows everything there is to know about this job – he’s been here at Calvert Trust Exmoor longer than anyone!  

In fact, I think he should do the blog; the stories he could tell!    

Got to go but I’ll write again soon, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: