27 December 2012

Guest Blogger Bruno 2: Sitting on the Fence


Hello; it’s Bruno once again to let you know a little more about my role here at the Calvert Trust Exmoor.

I’ve already mentioned the work I do both ridden and in the carriage. Pilgrim asked me which I prefer doing, which was actually a difficult question for me to answer!

I enjoy both disciplines and I’ve heard the staff comment on how good I look in the carriage.  I think it would be fair to say that I’m rather good at both, so I’m going to ‘sit on the fence’ and not choose one over the other!

Whichever role I may do, ridden or in the carriage, my favourite time is when we work outside. The outdoor arena is bigger, which suits my length of stride much better, and the views across to Exmoor are delightful.   Even better is when we take our guests along the track beside the reservoir.    I am a very content horse on those days.

Teddy & Pilgrim in the outdoor arena

I’ve enjoyed our little chat this time; so much so I might speak to Pilgrim and offer my services once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: