24 October 2012

The 3 S's


I’ve just had a really great day helping some young people learn all about carriage driving!!
To start they had a practice on ‘Neddy’ then watched my harness being put on; they were quite good at remembering what each bit is called, like the breast collar, driving pad & breaching. (I'm not sure I know which is which, but then I've never had to put my own harness on!!)

We worked outside, which was really cool, and once they knew the 3 S’s (that’s stop, start & steer) they took me round a course of cones & had a feel of trot. It was great to give them their first experience of carriage driving. Must tell Hendrix all about it tonight!

----------------------

Good news…Pixie is back in my field!!!!

Although I really like Teddy & Bruno, Pixie is my very best friend & I’m sure she thinks the same about me!  Had a great time catching up with all the gossip then we chilled out over some tasty grass.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: