10 October 2012

Replacing my mini skirt!


Brin got his new rug today & I know he’s very pleased despite what he might say about not feeling the cold!    He looks pretty cool in it too…

….it’s all clean & shiny at the moment, but I bet it doesn’t stay like that for long!

BUT the best news is that I got a NEW RUG too! whoopee!!!!!

I did hear a while ago the staff say something about my rug being a bit short for me; I think they said something about it looking a bit like a ‘mini skirt’.  I don’t know about anything about a skirt, but my tum did get a bit chilly at times!  

I’ve definitely got bigger muscles from driving and I’m a year older, so maybe that’s why the other rug seems smaller. Anyway, my new rug is great!

I look rather dashing in black with a touch of colour round the edges; so the weather can do what it likes as this ‘mighty atom’ will stay warm & dry!

Hopefully I will have a photo soon to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: