10 September 2012

I'm an author!


I’ve got a bit of news for you! you’ll never guess what it is, so I’ll have to tell you…..

Yours truly has been asked to write an article for Posability magazine!  It seems that they’ve read my blog and would like me to report on what we do with our guests at Calvert Trust Exmoor!

This means I’m going to have a busy week; I will still be working while I work on my article, not sure I can do my blog as well. 

I’ve decided to leave the blog in the capable hands of my friend Teddy. He’s not done a blog before but he assures me that he has a ‘wealth of experience’ and ‘just how difficult can writing a blog be?’  

I’m sure he’ll do a great job; but I’ve asked Pixie just to keep an eye on him just in case! It should be fine as he’s got lots of stories to tell and knows all there is to know about what goes on! I'll keep my hooves crossed just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: