10 July 2012

Bye Bye Nicky

Hi everyone, it’s me again with the latest from the stables at
Calvert Trust Exmoor. Had a bit of a surprise this week; Nicky, one of the staff, has left the stables after working here for more than 9 years! 


Nicky (with my friend Bruno)

All of us horses say a big thank you for looking after us so well and wish her well in whatever she does next. Of course this means that the staff will be looking for a new person to join the team at the stables – but they will need to find the right person so it could take a bit of time. If you are interested I've been told you can find out more on the vacancies page (whatever that is!)


In the meantime the remaining staff will do their best to keep things going for the all the guests that come to the stables. It might mean that the sessions are a bit different for a while; but I will do my best to keep everyone entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!: